We currently offer the following consultancy profile:
- Technical trainer with 20+ experience from developing and delivering courses in areas such as Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, LoRaWAN, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and private 4G/5G networks. The consultant has authored books on these topics and is often requested to speak in pods and events or write content for blogs or online papers.
- Long experience from driving prestudy projects for hospitals, energy companies, transport companies and industry companies. A typical project starts off by investigating business operation needs (often via a service design process) and find relevant focus areas with good Return On Investment for the customer. In the next phase, the customer wants to know what other companies are doing in the same field, what kind of technical solutions exist to their challenges and how they should work strategically to meet the identified goals. Questions answered could be “should we deploy this kind of network”, “is this a good platform to work with”, “which role should we take when delivering this type of service”. Prestudies often also comprise High/Low Level Design documentation and pilot phases when it is relevant.
- As an expert in indoor asset tracking and wayfinding systems, he has designed and implemented several asset tracking solutions for hospitals in Sweden.
- Moderator and expert in strategic workshops related to IoT, 4G, 5G, private networks and Cyber Security on network level.
- Solution sales and presales expert with documented ability to build trust with customers.
- A hands-on doer, always curious to learn new things and work with new people.
- Has spent time on large telecom and IT corporations like Ericsson, Telia/Cygate and Atea.
- Can help with tenders and requirements specifications for property tech networks (including IoT), smart grids and asset tracking networks.